1. Beauty abounds and adds visual drama
2. Takes a fraction of the space that horizontal gardening does.
3. Easier on knees and back, no bending
4. Conserves water
5. Watering takes less effort
6. Weeds are controlled if not reduced 100%
7. Reduces CO2 levels and increases oxygen
8. Acts as natural insulation for hot and cold air
9. Aeration of plants is more efficient
10. Covers up views of plain or ugly walls
11. Fresh produce at your fingertips.
12. Plants are less accessible to diseases and pests
13. Live plants decrease stress levels, create peaceful ambiance
14. Increases value and saleability of your home or office building
Herbs: Cilantro, Coriander, basil, chives, dill, oregano, parsley, thyme, cat nip, cat grass, sage, stevia, lemon balm, fennel, spearmint, rosemary
The list goes on…